For those of you with fine, thin hair, you’re not alone! Millions of men and women (including myself!) have a very hard time growing out their hair. This isn’t because you’re doing something wrong, but it’s mainly to do with genetics as well as other little factors such as diet, stress level, hormone imbalance, and the environment. Although you may not be able to control genetics, you CAN control other aspects of your life such as your diet and stress level. If you’ve been stressed lately, this may affect hair growth as well as skin health because you’re probably not eating as well, am I right? In combination with a healthy diet and less stress (easier said than done!), we’ve formulated a homemade hair growth conditioner that will help you boost hair growth naturally!
Homemade Hair Growth Conditioner Recipe
This homemade hair growth conditioner recipe is actually a leave-in conditioner that uses all natural ingredients such as essential oils. The ingredients in this conditioner encourage quick, healthy hair growth, promotes shine, smooths out frizzy hair, and repairs split ends.
Each and every one of the ingredients in this recipe was specifically chosen to promote very quick hair growth:
- – 4 tbsp shea butter
- – 1 tbsp argan oil
- – 3 tbsp coconut oil
- – 2 tbsp aloe vera juice
- – 7 drops rosemary essential oil
- – 3-4 capsules vitamin E oil
- In a double boiler, melt the shea butter, argan oil, and coconut oil.
- Stir occasionally until everything is melted and combined.
- Allow the oils to cool but not solidify.
- Transfer them to a clean food processor or blender and blend on high speed.
- Slowly add in the aloe vera gel and blend for 3-5 minutes until mixture becomes creamy.
- Then, add in the essential oil and vitamin E oil and blend until well incorporated.
How to Use the Homemade Hair Growth Conditioner:
- Apply the conditioner to dry or damp hair starting at the scalp and massaging in slow, circular motions.
- Saturate entire hair and leave on for 20-30 minutes or overnight.
- Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Use 2-3 times a week to strengthen weak, fine, and damaged hair, encourage fast hair growth, and smooth out frizzy hair.
- – The conditioner should last 3-4 months provided you keep it away from water.
- – If you keep it in the fridge, it will last longer.
- – You can substitute the aloe vera for water, but your conditioner will not last very long.
If you like this post, don’t forget to share